Have a Happy Easter

I have many old Easter cards, I mean many! Not so many as Christmas card of course, you can't beat them, but too many that I could take a photos of all of them and put them on show here. So I had to made some organizations. First I divided them by main theme. In many of them there are many same subjects in one card, but I tried to find the most distinctive. Then I tried to figure out which of them presented best their category. It was not so easy! Would have liked to choose them all! Anyway, now I have some photos taken and I am going to show few of them here now.

Suprisingly there were only couple of cards which presented religious subjects:


If we don't consider churches religious, which we of course do, but I found them presenting more like picturesque landscape:



I think that the most popular theme was chickens!:






(sorry for chicken spam... They are cute) 

There were couple of cats too:


And many of bunnies! (warning: many!) 





Well, not so many as chickens, anyway. 

Then there are the plenty of cards focusing on children playing in Easter time:





Very few cards with adults:


Catkins:




 Mixed themes:



And that's it for this time, here in the end two cards with nostalgic Finnish spring scenery:






Comments

Popular Posts